Mon, Jan 29|
Our big STEM fundraiser!
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2024, 7:00 AM – Feb 02, 2024, 3:00 PM
Ventana Vista, 6085 N Kolb Rd, Tucson, AZ 85750, USA
About the Event
What is STEM-a-thon?
VV’s biggest fundraiser! During this week, students will participate in STEM-based activities and challenges in the Kaleidoscope room with their class. All donations go towards our school and new AV equipment for the MPR.
How does STEM-a-thon work?
During the week of January 29th, each classroom will go to the Kaleidoscope room and enjoy hands-on, STEM focused activities. There will be 8 different stations, the kiddos can try them all or master one! We will send home a optional activity package for the whole family to continue the STEM fun and earn more pledge activity stickers.
If you dont recieve a package the day your student participates in STEM-a-thon, you can use the following download links to get them.
K - 2nd Grade Package (Coming Soon) 3rd - 5th Grade Package
Want to volunteer? Click here!
Watch our fundraising video HERE
Did someone say prizes?
- The First Classroom to reaches 100% donation participation will receive $100*
- The Classroom that earns the most PER GRADE LEVEL will receive $75*
- The Student that raises the most PER GRADE LEVEL will receive a STEM kit.
- Students who have at least one donation by Feb 19th will be entered into the raffle for a chance to win a bobcat stuffy. The drawing will take place on Feb 21st.
- Our school goal is $20,000. If we reach the goal, the whole school will get an Eegees party at the end of the year.
*If the same classroom qualifies for more than one of the prizes, the second place classroom will be awarded.
All Donations need to me in by February 19th. The prizes will drawn February 21st.
For questions please contact Kirsten at email@example.com
How to Donate?
We will be using PledgeStar again this year. PledgeStar is a simple web based fundraising system that makes it much easier for you to request donations from your family and friends and for them to make secure credit card donations online.
Registering now to help our school raise as much as we can.
● Enter your name and email address, then click Register
● Follow the instructions on-screen
When you finish, the system e-mails donation requests to your family and friends, and allows them to make secure credit card donations online. You get notified each time a donation is made, and you can track your donation progress online.
Need help with PledgeStar? Call them at 1-888-598-7510.
Cash and check donations will be accepted using the provided form HERE
Raise $5 or $500 - our goal is 100% participation.
Ms. Bejerano's Kinder & Ms Clark's 5th GradeKaleidoscope Room
Ms. Lopez's 3rd & Ms. Martinez's 4th GradeKaleidoscope Room